Recent Posts

Friday, September 15, 2017

Android mobile all Call log and all messages disappeared - Solved

It was frustrating to have call log disappeared in my android mobile.

When i checked further my messages have disappeared.

Also I can see missed call in my android phone button but when i press the phone app to see the missed calls i could only see blank screen.

This was frustrating

After much research I found out my mobile has gone to Guest Mode some how..

To fix things back to normal again i did following:

setting->security-> and turn off "guest mode"

Viola ... everything works as normal now .. previously i have wasted resetting the phone to factory settings etc etc.. was too much frustrated ... 

Related Posts by Categories




3 comments:

Antony Jack said...

What you have written in this post is exactly what I have experience when I first started my blog.I’m happy that I came across with your site this article is on point,thanks again and have a great day.Keep update more information.
ERP Software Companies
Best ERP Software
ERP Software In India
ERP Companies In Chennai
ERP Software In Chennai

Sony said...

- Nice article thanks this post share

Sony said...

- Nice article thanks this post share

Post a Comment